Services under CSA may be available to a child who meets at least one of the following descriptions:
- Has serious emotional or behavioral problems
- May need residential care or resources beyond normal agency services
- Needs special education through a private school program
- Receives foster care services as a ward of the court
- Is a ward of a state agency
Eligibility is determined by various laws (in education, juvenile justice, and social services) and by your local CSA office. Also, there must be funds available in your community.